Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well boyfriend is now mad at me once again, this time because I didn't want him to read this blog, at least not at the present time... because now he is back into the brainwashing of the meetings and the guy he is hanging around with is big time into meetings, so now I am the bad guy (as usual).

His new friend (I think I called him Ron) calls him a lot of times just like a girlfriend - even boyfriend complained about it (its really creepy)... you're going to the meeting right??? are you coming, when are you leaving, after boyfriend left Ron called I told him he was on his way to pick him up and he sounded so happy. Guess he doesn't get out much.

I never did drugs, but I'm all caught up in this shit, whether I want it or not. I'm na'd saturated, but he doesn't understand, or care, na always comes first, get with the program.

Now I'm going to go have a good cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home