Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bobby is still going to meetings, now we just don't really talk about them. I'm just trying to concentrate on myself instead of just him, a healthy thing to do anyway for anybody. He's mad at someone in the meeting that I hate the most that he goes to, so he's not going there, probably for only a day or two. You know how testosterone works... he's always likes to antagonize people that make him mad... all that high school stuff still going on in sick na meetings. But I'm now numb to it, I've got my own life to deal with, even though those meetings do effect my life too, as well as every family member of every person in those meetings and unfortunately not in a good way... but mind control has a funny way of warping the way the members of na look at things. Very unhealthy and sad.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home